GymMix Online Lesson Planner
The GymMix Online Lesson Planner is a must for all gymnastics coaches and teachers!
The aim of this resource is to assist club coaches and teachers to deliver quality recreational gymnastics programs that will provide participants with the skills to enjoy gymnastics in both clubs and schools. The online Lesson Planner allows coaches to build lessons including Warm Up, Skill Development, Circuits and Cool Down activities in 4 easy steps:
- Select activities.
- Drag them into the lesson plan.
- Save your lesson plan.
- Print lesson plan and take it with you to class.
Not happy with the lesson that you've created? Simply return to your saved lesson plan and modify to suit. You can also clone lessons to save time.
The GymMix Lesson Planner also comes with awesome Activity Cards. Cards can be printed separately in A3, laminated and placed at various stations around the gym floor. Children can view the picture, read the activity name and other information such as safety and teaching points.
Who can access the GymMix Online Lesson Planner?
The GymMix Online Lesson Planner can be accessed by the following type of members:
- As a FREE benefit for all current technical members
- To all Teachers who have completed an Ignite course (12 months subscription)
- To all Sporting School contacts (12 months subscription)
- For all Gymnastics Australia and State Association staff (free ongoing)
- Technical Associate Members from Oceania Gymnastics Union countries (except Australia and New Zealand).
How can I access and use the GymMix Online Lesson Planner?
Please have a look at the GymMix Lesson Planner information page and download the User Guide file located at the bottom of the page.
Who can help me if I need more help accessing or using the GymMix Online Lesson Planner?
Please raise a support ticket so we can help you.