The Australian Sports Commission's Sporting Schools Program brings schools and sports together to deliver quality sporting programs and inspire primary students to develop a lifelong interest in sport. Sporting Schools will fund sporting activities, including LaunchPad gymnastics in more that 5,700 schools and provide access to a range of trained community coaches.
Benefits of LaunchPad Gymnastics program
- Expose Gymnastics to more children in schools
- Provide opportunities for Australian children to develop their fundamental movement skills
- Link schools with local clubs
- Develop and feature LaunchPad gymnastics clubs on the Sporting Schools online portal
- Broaden club participation base
- Provide access to professional development opportunities for coaches and teachers
- Access funding to support the delivery of gymnastics programs
If you would like more information about how your club can be involved go to the clubs/sporting organisations page.
If your school is interested in finding out more about the LaunchPad Gymnastics program go to the Schools Information page.
Gymnastics Australia has developed workshops to assist coaches and teachers delivering gymnastics in schools programs. For more information, check out our calendar of workshops.